There are quite a few ways to save money when it comes to doing house cleaning, but one thing that many people forget is that they can use some of the tips to save money to do it. Many of us do not realize that we can actually save money on certain things while doing house cleaning. There are different ways to do this depending on how many rooms you need to clean and what type of room you are cleaning. A quick look around the house may give you a few ideas of ways to save money when it comes to doing your weekly house cleaning chores. Here are a few things to remember:
– House cleaning using any power hour cleaning product: If you want to save money while doing the weekly house cleaning chores than consider using power hour cleaning products. These are not cheap, but they will get the job done and they are much better then most of the other household cleaning supplies out there. They have chemicals that actually clean the hard floors, the baseboards, and other places that regular household cleaning products cannot get to. Most of these products have affiliate links that will give you a percentage off when you buy a gallon of them.
– Use the microwave instead of an electric vacuum cleaner: Many of the cleaning products out there have an issue when it comes to using the microwave. It seems like it takes forever for them to work. However, with the microwave minutes you can use it very quickly to get the cleaning supplies all the way through your home.
– Clean your windows and mop them instead of buying cleaning products to clean them: Sometimes it seems like it is cheaper just to buy a bottle of cleaning products and scrub away. However, there are many times when it is more cost effective to purchase a cheap mop and just wipe down the windows. This will actually keep the window or door clean longer. Plus, there are so many different smells floating around that it is sometimes hard to get rid of the smells. Therefore, it is much better to purchase a cheap mop and just wipe down the windows and then use a commercial cleaner to sanitize them.
– Buy a vacuum cleaner that has extension rods: There are some products that make cleaning harder than it needs to be. These include products that make it harder to remove dust from furniture and screens. If you want to be able to remove the dust very well then you should purchase a vacuum that has extension rods attached to it.
– Buy organic products: One of the best tips on how to use vinegar cleaning hacks that actually work is to buy organic products. These include things such as vinegar and baking soda. These products have not been treated with harsh chemicals, they are natural, and will not harm your household.
– Do not scrub furniture with a kitchen sponge: There are some types of kitchen sponges that are actually made to stop food from sticking to them. Unfortunately, if you use one of these sponges on hard wood, granite, or stainless steel appliances they will not work. Therefore, this trick is completely ineffective. In addition, you will save a lot more money if you do not have to purchase expensive cleaning products for the job. Therefore, use a normal sponge on any type of surface.
– Vinegar Hacks that actually works can save you money. However, you also need to use the right tools. For instance, you should only use the kitchen sponge if you are going to clean with it and then spread hot water on the surfaces that need cleaning. You should also use the vinegar and hot water method on anything other than shiny, clean surfaces. These tips will save you money, but they will save you in the long run.