If you love to shower, a good product to invest in would be clear glass shower doors. But clear shower doors are infamous for having dirty and grimy over time, so cleaning the glass and the track is a very time-consuming affair. That’s why most people who love to shower also have a separate tub and shower area. Here are some tips to save money on house cleaning:
* Get a squeegee. It’s inexpensive, easily accessible, and usually works perfectly in any situation. You just need to make sure that the squeegee you get is designed specifically for cleaning shower doors. If you use a regular squeegee with a regular shower door, the glass will become cloudy over time and may even scratch and chip.
* Baking soda and vinegar. These two household staples are great for cleaning shower doors. Just make sure that you’re not using too much of them, or else it might damage the surface. Also, be careful not to use too much baking soda and vinegar, as these also can damage the surface. Use just a few drops of these tips, and see the difference.
* Bathtub cleaner. There are actually a lot of household products that are designed to clean your tub, including certain brands of bathtub cleaner. But you’ll probably notice that most of them use harsh chemicals, so it would be better if you go for something that’s milder. As long as you follow the tips mentioned here, you should have no problems cleaning shower doors. Just make sure to pay close attention to how you’re using the product, and make sure not to leave it on too long.
* Water. It would be best if you turn off your faucets and only use warm water when cleaning shower doors. This helps loosen up any debris that may be stuck inside. Once you’re done with this step, spray some polish remover onto the parts you just cleaned to ensure that they won’t be damaged by any of the soap residue.
* Glass cleaner. If you notice any scratches on the shower glassware, you can always use a glass cleaner to remove them. The alcohol in the solution will help remove any dirt or grease on the surface, and you’ll be able to safely use a toothbrush to clean the surface completely. After cleaning shower doors with this solution, spray some polish remover onto the parts, and leave it on for a couple of minutes.
* Baking Soda. A simple way of cleaning your shower doors is to mix a little baking soda with water and use it as a scrubbing tool. Just make sure that the solution doesn’t have any abrasive ingredients in it like lemon juice, salt or vinegar, as those might ruin the polished look of your shower doors.
These are the simplest, yet effective ways to keep your shower door looking fresh and clean. Cleaning shower doors is never a problem, even if you’re not fond of doing DIY tasks. Just remember how useful cleaning shower doors clean tracks by following these simple tips, and you should be cleaning them every week or so without having to do any extra work.
* Baking Soda. This is a great product to use when cleaning shower tracks because it’s cheap, it’s biodegradable, and it won’t harm your skin. Just mix the baking soda with warm water, and then apply it to the shower door. Leave it on for about 5 minutes before removing it. The abrasiveness of the baking soda will help to break up the dirt and grime.
* Vinegar. Mix a little vinegar with warm water and apply it to the shower doors. Leave it on for a few minutes, and then wipe it off with a cloth and water. Vinegar is also a very good cleanser for any other kind of hard water build-up on shower doors.
There are many more products that you can use to keep your shower tracks clean. You should be able to find a quick solution that you can apply yourself. You should try and stay away from anything that’s harsh, abrasive or potentially harmful to your skin. You can clean all of this without spending money on special cleaning products. These tips can work really well for keeping your home’s shower doors clean.